PVC and Stainless Steel
PVC screens, risers, and fittings
- CNC computer lathed flush threads follow ASTM F-480 recommendations for
reliable, consistent results on the job site.
- Close tolerances provide a strong connection while retaining ease of
- Manufactured from quality PVC pipe, flush thread screens and risers are
available in diameters of 1/2" through 12" with 2, 4, or 8 threads per inch
available in schedules 40 & 80. Other schedules and SDR's are available in PVC
and high density polyethylene.
- Laying length is standard for 2" and 4" schedule 40 PVC. Other sizes are
end to end length. Custom lengths are available in all diameters.
- All standard IES PVC threads are compatible with other materials threaded
to ASTM F-480 recommendations, with the same TPI.
- All standard screens provide maximum net open area. A wide variety of slot
sizes and spacings are available to adapt to various site conditions and
- 2" and 4" schedules 40 and 80 screens and risers are supplied with Buna-N
O-rings at no additional charge. Buna-N O-rings are available for all other
sizes for a nominal charge.
- All flush thread screens and risers are Enviro-wrapped and hermetically
sealed at both ends as a standard practice.
Available sizes in 5' and
10' lengths (other lengths available upon request):
- 1 1/4"
- 1 1/2"
- 2 1/2"
Stainless steel screens, risers, and fittings
Stainless Steel Monitor Pipe
and Screen are used for monitoring well construction in reactive environments
for chemical compatibility.
Stainless Steel Monitor Pipe is manufactured from Schedule 5 mid-body
material with ASTM F-480 threaded ends. Schedule 10 or Schedule 40 mid-body is
available upon request.
The CNC-machined ends assure that the threaded connection is parallel with
the pipe and provides additional reinforced area for the use of lifting tools
and wrenches. All interior transitions have a 20 degree bevel to prevent bailers
and instruments from hanging up internally. Stainless steel threads are
computer-machined and are compatible with ASTM F-480 (2 tpi) PVC design.
All Stainless Steel Monitor Pipe is hot-water pressure-washed, air-dried and
individually plastic-wrapped. Special attention is given to this product to
insure environmental compliance.
Available sizes in 5' and 10' lengths (other lengths available upon request):